To help make sure your event is a success, we have provided you with a pre-set up checklist. It will help to ensure everything goes smoothly the day of your event.
1) Plan a spot in a flat area that will accomodate the dimensions of the unit (the dimensions of the unit can be found under the products page) that you are renting away from your house and obstructions. Grassy areas are preferable. A minimum of 5ft clearance on all sides must be observed at all times.
Note: Let us know in advance if set up is to be done on anything other than grass
2) Be sure there is enough overhead clearance from trees, wires, or any other obstructions. (See product description for height requirements)
3) Remove all sharp objects, toys, twigs, rocks, and clean ALL dog debris from the area, inflatables will NOT be set up in unsanitary conditions.
4) Inflatables need an electrical source within 100ft; generators are available for an extra charge.
5) Be sure to turn off all sprinklers, including under ground sprinklers. Please do NOT water your lawn 24hrs prior to the set up time. Please do not cut your grass from 1-2 days prior to your party.
6) All unnecessary electric wires and cables should be kept away from the inflatables.
7) Adult Supervision is required at all times for all children.
8) Keep all party candies and party toys such as silly string and other toys away from inflatable. Silly string will cause permanent damages to the inflatables (you are responsible for all damages).
9) All orders must be confirmed before delivery date.
10) All orders that cannot be confirmed before delivery date will be cancelled.
11) If you reseve a unit dry DO NOT USE WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUIDS ON THE ITEM AS IT CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS (OUR ITEMS NEED PROPER ATTACHMENTS IN ORDER TO HAVE OUR UNITS WET. If water is used without proper attachment, injuries can occur.
Their will be a cleaning fee of $75 if the unit is picked up and found that water has been used.
12) For the safety of our workers we do not have them go up or down slopes and/or hills to get to a flat surface. As the units weigh from 400lbs and up and it can be very dangerous.
FOR WARNING: OUR ITEMS HAVE WEIGHT LIMITS PER THE MANUFACTURERS. SEE LIST BELOW OF OUR UNITS WITH THE WEIGHT LIMITS. AS SAFETY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US AND WE FOLLOW MANUFACTURERS LIMITS , REQUIREMENTS, AND REGULATIONS.
27' Blue Twist - 200lbs per person
27' Hurricane - 175lbs per person
22' Wild Rapids - 165lbs per person
20' Fire N' Ice & Blue Ice - 175lbs per person
17' Rip N' Dip - 175lbs per person
18' Tropical Bounce N' Double Dip - 160lbs per person
18' Jump N' Splash - 160lbs per person
302-533-8333 | All In Fun Inflatables, LLC | Middletown, DE 19709